Sue Gillies is a skilled strategic change and transformation catalyst: conceptualizing, creating, developing and leading programs to facilitate sustainable change and the resulting improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. Along with her ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, what makes Sue different is her ability to really see people as well as situations. Sue’s approach is practical and down-to-earth. She leads with passion and aspiration not only to improve the bottom line, but also to improve peoples’ lives, creating comfort with changes that help both clients and organizations flourish. She is results-driven and versatile with strong business acumen and deep experience in the healthcare sector.
- Complex Change Management (Organizational, Systems Implementations, Cultural, Strategic Initiatives)
- Strategy Development, Planning and Execution
- Project/Program Management, Process Improvement
- Stakeholder Engagement, Communications, Coaching and Facilitation, Client Relationship Management
- Various Change Management Methodologies including Prosci, Kotter, Apogy